MO/Wrye Bash - Manually Getting ESPs into Leveled List

A_Dim_Mismatch

Question

I'm having a problem adding ESP files to my leveled lists in Wrye Bash when using Mod Organizer. When I load up Wrye Bash from MO and rebuild my bashed patch, when I go to the Leveled Lists and click the "add" button, I'm not able to make my selected ESPs appear in the Leveled List selection. Some applicable mods can appear if I click the "auto" button, and I can manually remove these, but I can't manually add them back in, which all but removes my ability to effectively merge leveled lists.

Just to make figuring this out a little easier, here's my MO and Wrye Bash basic information:

Mod Organizer version:  v1.2.17

Wrye Bash version:  v305

Mod Organizer is installed to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Wrye Bash is installed to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Just as a test, I installed a standalone version of Wrye Bash to Oblivion, since I don't have MO installed there, and encountered no problems with manually adding its ESPs to leveled lists. I've used Wrye Bash for Skyrim previously, and never had any problems, though this was when I was still using NMM. I'm guessing it's a conflict, but I don't know much of the technical legwork, and I have no idea what the ultimate cause of this issue is. I'm hoping I botched the installation, but I don't think that's the case, because after consecutive reinstalls of both MO and Wrye Bash, this issue is persisting.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet