[Possibly Unsupported] Boss Userlist Rules for Unrecognized Mods

eecer

Question

First off, these mods are partially STEP but through Skyrim Mod Combiner, so I understand if there is no support for this. I am looking to see if anyone happens to know either the rules I should apply for the list of mods below or where I could find the rules. I have been frequently changing my mod sets so it would be great to have these entered on my userlist but I have been unable to find any suggestions as to what the rule should be. Here is the list of mods that BOSS is not recognizing:

• StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonCliffSkirts.esp
  • Skyfalls Dragonborn Small Waterfalls.esp
  • Skyfalls + Skymills + DG + DB.esp
  • SRTOParallax.esp
  • SRTODragonbornParallax.esp
  • RBB Long and Row Boats - Snow.esp
  • RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
  • Prometheus_No_Snow_Under_the_roof.esp
  • Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
  • About horses 1.5.esp

If there's anymore information that I can give you, please let me know. If this is an unsupported/do not post on these forums post, please let me know and I will delete it.

1 answer to this question

Well, the SMIM mod is included in the STEP Core patch, so get that if you haven't. Otherwise, you can easily patch it to any file, it's such a small change it's not worth a whole esp slot, so patch it. I personally sort Skyfalls before RWT and it works without issues but you could probably sort it at the bottom of Landscaping as well. Same for SRTO, I guess, though I personally don't use them. NSUTR does have instructions on his mod page, I believe, but this one too can probably be sorted at the bottom of Landscaping or NSUtR, then BDS, then the patch for both, which is how I sort them. Don't know about the others..