How many mods should show up on the list?

doctorG

Question

Simple question, didn't wanna try find it on the forum either cause there many ways it could be asked and im at work so no time rumaging through a forum :)

Anyway I installed all the STEP mods with WyreBash and thankfully the game worked but the problem is WyreBash is only showing 139 mods installed out of the however so many i installed (around 280 something)

So is it supposed to be this way or am i missing half the ****?

also another quick question while im here should i put all my mods into a single bashed patch?

Thanks

Happy Modding

6 answers to this question

Im not sure if you getting what im saying or the other way round xD but all i wanna know is should the number of mods on my Installed list match my Mod list and if not what kind of totals am i looking at here (e.g. Roughly half of the mods should not show up)

Im not sure if you getting what im saying or the other way round xD but all i wanna know is should the number of mods on my Installed list match my Mod list and if not what kind of totals am i looking at here (e.g. Roughly half of the mods should not show up)

Not all mods have ESPs, so it's normal to have a greater number of mods installed than those.

Make sure all ESM/ESPs (except for the ones you don't need) are enabled in the Mods tab.

Not all mods have ESPs, so it's normal to have a greater number of mods installed than those.
Awesome thanks a bunch ;D

I've been having issues with your initial post, mostly how with you ended it with "Peace and pot". I debated about giving a warning, but I decided against it. Still, please be careful - saying that can get you banned on the Nexus easily.

The simple answer to your question, anyway, is that not all mods have plugin files (anything ending in .esp or .esm). The Mods tab of Wrye Bash only shows plugin files, so it makes sense that the mods tab doesn't show as many mods as the files tab.