Enderal SE (GOG) - "DynDOLOD requires SKSE."

Gand

Question

Hey dear DynDOLOD-Community,

first off - THANK YOU for providing these great tools which help us enhance our game's visual fidelity by quite a bit!

I have used DynDOLOD on Skyrim, Skyrim SE and FNV already. Recently I have started modding and playing Enderal SE on GOG.
My GOG version of Skyrim (and Enderal) is 1.6.659.0 and SKSE as well as Engine Fixes (and some other things) come bundled with the Enderal installation out of the box.
I have gone through the standard process of installing the requirements (DynDOLOD Ressources + Scripts and DLL, as well as PapyrusUtils and Address Library). Everything completes fine, but when I load my savegame, I get prompted with "DynDOLOD needs SKSE".

The DynDOLOD Log recognizes my SKSE version and I can call it via the console ingame, so it IS installed.
I have tried multiple versions of the DynDOLOD DLL (as well as the NG version, which combines both scripts and the DLL), but all pop the same prompt, unfortunately.

How does DynDOLOD check, if SKSE is installed? (maybe I can debug my way out of this mess with a little help of you fine folks)

Best Regards,
Gand

Thank you. I was not able to fix the problem but I did create mesh rules for the hay stacks and some other objects and now the missing grass is not as noticeable anymore.

Thanks for all the help!

• Like 1