Sign in to follow this  
boonana

Merge Plugins Standalone Fallout 4

Question

I followed GamerPoets video Tutorial on setting up and using MP with NMM and everything worked as far as I could tell so I disabled the original mods and activated the merged mod in place. When I loaded my save the game obviously told me the originals were missing and I said ok and went to diamond city market to purchase a weapon that I had merged and it was in the shop but after I bought it I equipped it and it was invisible.

Then I went to a settlement to check another merge I had done with some building item and found one in the menu but it had no picture like the original did.

I looked on both the nexus and here and don't see a thread with this issue. I also tried to look at the text files that were in the merge but couldn't find anything. 

any tips on where to look or a fix would be hugely appreciated as I hit 305 mods and have been trying to merge them back to 255 or lower.

7 answers to this question

sorry I'm new to this, I thought that it does it when I clicked extract bsa haha. I'm going to have to google how to do that.

sorry I'm new to this, I thought that it does it when I clicked extract bsa haha. I'm going to have to google how to do that.

Unfortunately Merge Plugins doesn't work properly with BA2 files.  It's a bug.  It should extract them for you when you check that, but it doesn't.

So I jut extract the ba2 in the same spot they are in the fallout 4/data area or do they need to get zipped into the merge?

Ok, I figured it out, I used Archive 2 to extract to the folder made when I created the merge an then zipped ALL the files and then loaded it into NMM and tested it and it worked!! Thanks for the info and Merge Plugins!!

What do you mean you zipped all of the files?

Edited by BowToes

Sign in to follow this