SRLE - First runthrough issues...

OK, so trying to figure out how to switch to organic ENB.  Here's the steps i took...

1. copied my SRLE-LotD profile and made a new Organic ENB profile
  2. deactivated Vivid Weathers Merged, deactivated Vividian ENB, activated Vivid Weathers
  3. downloaded and activated Organic ENB Vivid Weather Edition, and merged in the ELFX patch
  4. followed the same SRLE procedure to install Organic ENB into ENB Organizer.  I left the enblocal.ini in the Organic enbseries folder (which wasn't in the Vividian enbseries folder) otherwise Organic wouldnt load.  Still unsure about this part as Neo states in SRLE ENB setup..."This tailored enblocal.ini should be used with any ENB graphical preset to be installed".  
  5. didnt see Vividian in SRLE-LotD CR, so I didn't change that.
  6. ESPs and some exterior meshes changed during this process, so re-ran LOOT, Bashed patch, dyndolod, SUM, sorted masters, and created/activatd new Organic ENB Recources profile

Plz let me know if any of this was wrong, or if there is an easier way to test new ENBs.

I tested in game and FPS was slightly worse than Vividian...getting 20 FPS inside and 15 FPS outdoors.  Without ENB getting 60 consistently.

Was a little better at 1080 res...like 5-10 FPS better.  Still not really playable though.

I'd really like to figure this ENB thing out.  I'm reading that ENB should give a 20-30 FPS impact max, not 40-45 like I'm seeing??

when you install Organic ENB check the midrange PC... something... also disable after you install ENB with ENB organizer in enbseries ini EnableAmbientOcclusion=false

EnableDepthOfField=false (this gives a little gain on fps)

also you will need to install this PARTICLE PATCH ALL-IN-ONE INSTALLATION and SUBSURFACE SCATTERING PATCH from https://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1499

merge the particle patch in with vivid weathers (same as in Neo's guide).

about enblocal.ini you should either make it as in Neo's guide from the ENB organizer or in the one from Organic ENB have you changed there VideoMemorySizeMb and the others as suggested by Neo?

edit: anyway it's wierd that you have such a big impact on ENB. I have only minus 10 fps with ENB on.

also have you tried disabling vsync on enblocal and enable vsync on the video driver? some reported fps improvement with this adaptive vsync on the driver

Edited by paul666root

OK, working on the above now.  

Question, if I leave the enblocal.ini in the enb series folder that downloaded with Organic ENB, and my ENB Organizer\Organic ENB profile is directing to that folder, will it overwrite the enblocal.ini in my \skyrim folder, or do I need to unchcek "Use Global enblocal.ini" in my ENB Organizer\Organic ENB profile?