Crash + Specific Models lacking textures (SRLE Extended LotD)

Hello there,

I followed the SRLE Extended LotD guide, and tried to run it after the installation. I wanted to use Real Girls Realistic rather than Mature Skin, so removed the master reference in the CR-Patch.

But now all Khajiits have a purple skin and tail (not the head though), and my additional SkyKids-Plugin (For more "Realistic Elves") has purple body textures as well.

Additionaly, after I chose "I want to be in the wild" to start as a Hunter in the forest, the game crashes everytime. The top stated .nif was always icedragon (which makes kinda sense, since you always see a dragon sequence in the distance if you start there).

Do you have any solution for that?

https://www.modwat.ch/u/AtroCty

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by AtroCty

Since I can't fix it, I tried a new start. I used the starting house at Whiterun. But now I always get a CTD if I try to enter Whiterun.

DEBUG (12:15:35.0406): createfile w: C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\landscape\grass\tundragrassobj04.dds -> C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim Utilities\Mod Organizer\mods\Skyrim Flora Overhaul\TEXTURES\landscape\grass\tundragrassobj04.dds (80000000 - 3) = 00001BD4 (0)
DEBUG (12:15:35.0409): createfile w: C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\MESHES\landscape\Grass\tundragrass01.nif -> C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim Utilities\Mod Organizer\mods\Skyrim Flora Overhaul\MESHES\landscape\Grass\tundragrass01.nif (80000000 - 3) = 00001BD0 (0)
DEBUG (12:15:35.0411): createfile w: C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\TEXTURES\landscape\grass\rocksgrasswater01.dds -> C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim Utilities\Mod Organizer\mods\Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD\TEXTURES\landscape\grass\rocksgrasswater01.dds (80000000 - 3) = 00001BD0 (0)
INFO (12:15:35.0485): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (6216e7). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

I'm glad for any advice! :(