Duplicate Menu in MCM (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul)

jonnrev

Question

Hi There,

Im getting duplicate menu in MCM "complete alchemy" provided by the mod Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul. I followed all instructions to the tea. everything works fine and the game is so beautiful no crashes, this is the only thing that is holding me back..I don't know whats causing it. I've tried reinstalling skyui, CACO, CACO Patches, then starting new game for each method. the weird thing is that I did some investigation with a new profile in mod organizer and unchecked CACO, and CACO Patches then started new game, and now the duplicate is gone, but the "complete alchemy" menu is there! even tho CACO and CACO patches have been removed.. somehow another CACO esp is still in my game or mod list even if i unchecked them all. im really confused.. any help would be appreciated. 

EDIT: Soo.. disregard everything. I figured out I made a small mistake when merging patches. i got something mixed up with the better quest patches and the CACO Patches. I think i may have somehow added a caco patch in a better quest patch merged which created a duplicate. thats why when CACO and its patches was unchecked in my list it still showed in MCM, and when it was activated it created a duplicate. so frustratingg.. lol .. anyways ill take this time to thanks the STEP CREW and NEOVALEN for creating this amazing project. The finished project is beautiful. smooth, stable, no sutters..(980 TI). thank you so much!

Edited by jonnrev

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet