3fast5you

Watcher
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• Preferred Pronoun
    He/Him/His/Himself

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

3fast5you's Achievements

Watcher

Watcher (1/12)

1. Perfect, worked like a charm. Also I would like to add that; I recently got back to modding my game, and I remember a few years back I was struggling with using a mod for bigger trees along with Dark Forests of Skyrim. The LoD was just not matching up, and I had trees pop in no matter what I did, and it wasnt even the same model. I have no doubt that I might have been doing something wrong, but I did a lot of searching and trial and error, so I don't know what the issue was. So when I got back to modding my game, I faced the same issue again. Been trying everything, ini settings, different mods, different versions etc. etc., and still had trees pop in, and then I read about DynDOLOD 3 and how TexGen generates it's own billboards, thought it might work. So I would just like to tell you that this seems to work absolutely amazingly. LoD matches up with the trees, the pop in is extremely minimal. I don't think it will be noticeable in a normal playthrough (atm just zooming through in 3000% movement speed). You may have my firstborn.
  2. I disabled all tree/grass mods and was able to complete the TexGen. I then tried to activate Enhanced Vanilla Trees, and after freezing for a minute or two and almost maxing out my RAM, it seemed to work. But then it just crashes. No logs. I did the same with Dark Forests of Skyrim, same result. https://ufile.io/f/vo08x This is the logs from the successful TexGen without any mods, should it be of any use at all. Here is the Bug Report from after TexGen crashed after seemingly working as stated above. No idea how this works or what I'm doing, excuse me, just trying to provide anything that might be useful before I'm off to bed. https://ufile.io/qietpbcq
  3. crap I'm sorry lol, I totally overlooked the bugreport. Wasn't sure where it would appear. https://paste.ee/p/POfGe
  4. No logs or bug report at all in the Logs folder. I have already added exceptions, and just tried again with Real Time Protection turned off, and it doesn't work, issue presists. The TexGen was able to complete when unchecking billboards. When checking billboards only, it instantly freezes upon starting. "Creating billboards" is the last message it gives before it stops responding. I looked into the output folder, and files are being added continuously while TexGen is not responding, until it crashes. I also tried to add "RealTimeLog=1", and this time upon starting TexGen, the TexGen Options menu did not appear.
  5. So I tried to look around and search for someone with a similar issue, but couldn't really find a fix that worked. Apologies if I missed something. TexGen stops responding and eventually crashes when it reaches the "Creating billboards" part. No TexGen logs, but Event Viewer has this to say: Faulting application name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61d2f1a9 Faulting module name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61d2f1a9 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000895869 Faulting process ID: 0x3428 Faulting application start time: 0x01d800ea10b45f2b Faulting application path: C:\Faens C\Modding Utilities\DynDOLOD\TexGenx64.exe Faulting module path: C:\Faens C\Modding Utilities\DynDOLOD\TexGenx64.exe Report ID: 835b9ca3-7c4d-4d3c-81cc-f79c3c6f1465 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Don't know if it is worth mentioning, but originally I had a different error message in the Event Viewer, but then I ran System File Checker, and now I get the above error. Here is the one before I ran SFC: Faulting application name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61d2f1a9 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1387, time stamp: 0x0b9a844a Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x0000000000034f69 Faulting process ID: 0x592c Faulting application start time: 0x01d800e553cf8a38 Faulting application path: C:\Faens C\Modding Utilities\DynDOLOD\TexGenx64.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Report ID: 07b3f337-478d-4cc7-951e-9de7a42acf16 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.