SkyrimSE:No Grass In Objects
No Grass In Objectsby meh321
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Download the "Grass Control" file from Main Files and install as normal.
GRASS LOD CONFIGURATION
IF AND ONLY IF grass LOD will be generated using DynDOLOD 3.00, also download the "Grass Generation" file from Optional Files, and continue as follows:
- MODIFY INI
- Double click on the mod in the MO left pane
- Click on the "Text Files" tab
- Find the following settings and edit as follows:
UseGrassCache = True
ExtendGrassDistance = True- Default is 'False'. Value of 'True' is necessary for OverwriteGrassDistance > 7000
EnsureMaxGrassTypesPerTextureSetting = 15- This will match Cathedral Landscapes default
OverwriteGrassDistance = 8000- This overrides all other INI sources. Lower this value to increase performance
OverwriteGrassFadeRange = 3000- This overrides all other INI sources. Lower this value to increase performance
OverwriteMinGrassSize = 60- This overrides all other INI sources. INCREASE this value to increase performance. Cathedral Landscapes default is also '60'
OnlyLoadFromCache = True
DynDOLODGrassMode = 2- To trade-off better performance for more noticeable grass LOD transition, consider setting this to '1'
- This setting is coupled to GrassLargeReference INI setting in DynDOLOD 3.00, so be certain to change that setting as noted on that mod page.
- GRASS GENERATION SCRIPT
- Navigate to the Grass Generation archive and open it in 7-zip
- From Windows Explorer, navigate to
- Drag GrassPrecacher.py into the MO Plugins directory
- Close and restart MO
Pre-caching grass for LOD generation is covered in the Step SkyrimSE guide.