SkyrimSE:FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots
From Step Mods | Change The Game
FAR - Forgotten Argonian Rootsby redtox
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
Step recommends: FAR 2k. all-in-one with readme
The instructions are broken up into segments for easier tracking:
- During installation, expand FAR-Forgotten Argonian Roots
- Expand Females→Default Body→MAIN texture
- Drag and drop the Textures folder onto < data > above
- Now fully expand the Textures folder that was just moved and leave it expanded.
- Expand Males→Better Males body→textures→actors→character
- Drag and drop the argonianmale folder onto character folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 above.
- Now expand the two argonianfemale and argonianmale folders from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 above.
- Untick the boxes next to the *body_s.dds, *hands_s.dds, and *head_s.dds within both the expanded folders.
- Expand no glow skin→Female→Textures→actors→character→argonianfemale
- Drag and drop the three files into the argonianfemale folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 above.
- Expand no glow skin→Male→Textures→actors→character→argonianmale
- Drag and drop the three files into the argonianmale folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 above.
- Untick FAR-Forgotten Argonian Roots and click [OK]