SkyrimSE:Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SEby fore
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
This mod is packaged incorrectly. To install,
- Download and install the Main File.
- MO will prompt to confirm how to install.
- Expand the FNIS Behavior SE x.x.x folder.
- Right-click on Data and select Set data directory.
- Click OK to install the mod.
- Enable the mod.
FNIS is run through Mod Organizer like most other tools. Add FNIS to the list of executables by doing the following:
- In the right pane, go to the Data tab.
- Locate the tools folder and expand it. Then expand the GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder.
- Right-click the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file and select [Add as Executable].
- In the window that opens, type
FNIS SEfor the Title.
- Click [OK]
It is recommended to create a mod to store output files from FNIS by doing the following:
- Click on the button and select, [Create empty mod].
- Name it
Step SkryimSE - FNIS Output.
- Open the Executables menu and choose [FNIS SE].
- Tick the Create files in mod instead of overwrite (*) checkmark and select Step SkryimSE - FNIS Output from the dropdown.
- Click [Apply] and then [OK].
FNIS needs to run in order to generate a new skeleton any time that animation/skeleton mods are added/changed. To do so:
- Ensure all plugins are ticked, and sorted with LOOT.
- Choose FNIS SE from the executables dropdown and click [Run] to run it through Mod Organizer.
- In the Available Patches at the bottom of the window, tick the box adjacent to "SKELETON Arm Fix".
- Click the [Update FNIS Behavior] button and wait for a message to appear in the window stating "X animations for Y mods successfully included".
- Click [Exit].
- Sort plugins with LOOT.