From Step Mods | Change The Game
Project Nevadaby PN Team
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
No guides are using this modVersion-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- As of 2021 Project Nevada is very outdated and should not be used as a standalone mod. However, it adds some lore-friendly weapons and armor that one might want to use with the help of Project Nevada-Equipment Standalone.
- This mod should be placed before The Mod Configuration Menu in the left pane of MO.
- Download the main file.
- From the FOMOD installer tick only the Core' and Equipment modules, then select [Install].
- During installation MO should warn you that a newer version of the MCM is detected. Click [Yes] to keep the standalone version of the MCM.
- Once the installation is complete, double-click on Project Nevada in the left pane of MO to open the MO menu and go to the Optional ESPs tab.
- Move all plugins to the Optional ESPs box.