From Step Mods | Change The Game
Project Nevadaby PN Team
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
As of 2021 Project Nevada is very outdated and should not be used as a standalone mod. However, it adds some lore-friendly weapons and armor that can be used with the help of Project Nevada-Equipment Standalone.
- Download the main file.
- From the FOMOD installer tick only the Core' and Equipment modules, then select [Install].
- During installation MO should warn you that a newer version of the MCM is detected. Click [Yes] to keep the standalone version of the MCM.
- Double-click on Project Nevada in the left pane of MO to open the menu and go to the Optional ESPs tab.
- Move all plugins to the Optional ESPs box.
- While the MO menu is still open, go to the Filetree tab.
- Right-click on the Menus folder and either Hide or Delete it.