Guide:Mod Organizer/Hide Assets
From Step Mods | Change The Game
To hide files or folders in Mod Organizer (MO):
- Double-click on the mod in the left pane. (Alternatively, right click and select "Information...")
- Click the "Filetree" tab.
- To hide a file or folder, right-click on and select [Hide].
- Close the Mod Information window.
- Multiple files/folders can be selected and hidden this way.
- Sometimes an error will pop up. This happens if a folder is expanded and then collapsed again before hiding it. Simply close the Mod Information window and start over to resolve.
- Files can also be hidden from the "Conflicts" tab.