SkyrimSE:FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots
FAR - Forgotten Argonian Rootsby redtox
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Step recommends: FAR 2k. all-in-one with readme
Since the mod isn't packaged for easy installation, this is the first time users will experience a complex, manual install. Furthermore, it's the most complex manual installation in the Guide. As such, instructions are broken down into sections with some visual aids to help guide users through its installation.
- During installation, expand FAR-Forgotten Argonian Roots
- Expand Females→Default Body→MAIN texture
- Drag and drop the Textures folder onto < data > above
- Now fully expand the Textures folder that was just moved and leave it expanded.
- Expand Males→Better Males body→textures→actors→character
- Drag and drop the argonianmale folder onto character folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 above.
- Expand the moved argonianmale folder.
- Expand no glow skin→Female→Textures→actors→character→argonianfemale
- Drag and drop the three files into the argonianfemale folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 under Main Textures.
- Expand no glow skin→Male→Textures→actors→character→argonianmale
- Drag and drop the three files into the argonianmale folder from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 under Main Textures.
- Now return to the expanded argonianfemale and argonianmale folders from the expanded Textures folder in step 4 under Main Textures.
- Untick the boxes next to the *body_s.dds, *hands_s.dds, and *head_s.dds within both the argonianfemale and argonianmale folders.
- Untick FAR-Forgotten Argonian Roots folder at the top and click OK