Conflict Resolution - Not finding an entry

fightinfilipino

Question

hi all,

i'm not seeing an entry in TES5Edit for the following under the dialog topic conflict resolutions. any ideas?:

0002BDDD > 000D5E9B

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialoque Overhaul.esp then move the NAM1 - Response Text from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Response fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded

6 answers to this question

No idea, try doing a search in TES5Edit for 000D5E9B. That brought it up strait away for me.

i tried that, and the entry shows up, but under Skyrim.esm.

when i click on that entry, i do see a corresponding entry (in the right windowpane of TES5Edit) under Guard Dialog Overhaul.esp, but under "DIAL:4300C497"

Edited by fightinfilipino

It looks like you are correct in that the base topic is different between the plugins. That is the correct entry though. Not sure the best way to indicate that however.

Generally speaking the best way to find things is searching for the final form id.

thanks for the help! if i still follow your instructions to resolve the conflict, but using the different base topic from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, will that work?