Confusion on load order for STEP 2.2.9

bhorton22

Question

I am confused on the order of loading the mods for STEP 2.2.9.

First, according to the load order for STEP 2.2.9 Complete Crafting Overhaul should load before Static Mesh Improvement and then Default Animal Replacement should load after Static Mesh Improvement. The Static Mesh improvement replaces a lot of the content of the Complete Crating Overhaul (over 300 meshes) and the Default Animal Replacement also replaces a couple of the meshes in Static Mesh Improvement. Then the aMidian Book of Silence - creatures loads later, which then replaces some of the content in Static Mesh Improvement and Default Animal Replacement. Then the Content Add on for aMidian Book of Silence should load. But, The complete Crafting Overhaul needs to load after the aMidian Book of Silence. Thus as far as I can see you have a loop and the load order can not be resolved. Can some one point me in the right direction?

Also, the following forum topic on loading the aMidian Book of Silence:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2678959

states that the 'aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp' should not be activated if loading the add on content. I see no mention of this on the STEP 2.2.9 page. Should this .esp be activated or not. I am thinking not if the author says not to, but I want to make sure.

OK, I guess I should have reread the forum on Book of Silence, as it says to move the 'aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp' to the optional window (basically removing it). But my first question is still valid. I am still not sure on the load order.

Edited by bhorton22

1 answer to this question