No "data" to select

Bonconavitch

Question

I am sorry if this is not the correct place to post the question, I tried to look for the answer and couldn't find anything. 

When I go to select the "data directory" for some mods, ie "CBBE fitness Blender", I cannot find anyway to install it with a directory. I am not sure if I am suppose to change something in the file or if I should juts ignore and install anyways. 

1 answer to this question

The description of that mod shows it isn't a 'one-click install', you will need to know what optional sections you want and follow the instructions closely.

This mod isn't just a plugin and some assets, it includes an executable with DLLs and other addon features for the Caliente Body mod.

The author makes it clear you will need both Caliente & UNP. If you are unsure about installing any of those mods I suggest asking in their fora as it will involve more than just download and install.

Long story short, if Caliente is installed this mod will add files into that installation.