Tags, row colors, and separators

fireundubh

Question

I would like to create my own categories, like "SKSE Plugins" and "My Mods." edit: Hey, you can add custom categories already!

I would like to be able to create my own tags and manage mods with tags, like "has Requiem patch" and "cleaned with TES5Edit."

I would like to define unique row background colors for categories and tags. Tag colors take precedence.

I would like to add any number of horizontal separators with/without centered section labels to the mod list.

Would anyone else like these features?

Edited by fireundubh

1 answer to this question

I would like to be able to create my own tags and manage mods with tags, like "has Requiem patch" and "cleaned with TES5Edit."

That sort of thing could be done with the 'Notes' feature. I write notes on all sorts of mods that don't have a specific tag or are the result of my editing.

I would like to add any number of horizontal separators with/without centered section labels to the mod list.

I can see the benefit of adding more columns into the panes. I'm not sure if that could be done by the user though, maybe Tannin would need to hard-code those into the UI. Have you posted these suggestions in the 'Feature Request' at "The Bug Genie"?