Weird appearance of CTDs after running BodySlide?!

OH72

Question

Hi all.

So I was just rebuilding my game mod by mod using MO, always running the game for a few minutes to allow MCMs to build and check for game stability. Everything fine. Then I ran BodySlide and suddenly, I reproducibly crash on gamestart, usually after the dragon symbol appears but before the menu shows up. Repeated about a dozen times by now, i only reached the menu once and then crashed on save load.

Due to the early crashes, there's barely anything in the Papyrus log:

[09/23/2016 - 01:26:39PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[09/23/2016 - 01:26:39PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[09/23/2016 - 01:26:40PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[09/23/2016 - 01:26:40PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[09/23/2016 - 01:27:06PM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequiphandlerscript", missing file?
[09/23/2016 - 01:27:06PM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequipmcmscript", missing file?
[09/23/2016 - 01:27:11PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[09/23/2016 - 01:27:12PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[09/23/2016 - 01:27:12PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?

Now I'm a bit baffled how running BodySlide could have that effect. Especially after the mods I installed before that, I restarted the game several times, and it worked reasonably well. 

And to revert the changes, do I simply delete the meshes introduced?

2 answers to this question

Let me firstly clarify two matters:

1. Since MO has passed all the game files on to the game engine and you have been playing the game for a period of time, this is not an issue with MO, hence the reason why I have moved it to the 'General' forum.
  2. Using Papyrus logs to try and diagnose a CTD is a pointless exercise. The Papyrus engine is still running when the logs are generated and therefore cannot be used to see what is causing a CTD, your best option is to disable logging as they will not assist you and may in fact place a small overhead on your game.

I have been "playing" the game for a few minutes for testing purposes, installing mod by mod. Then I ran BodySlide and now the game refuses to run. So while MO may have passed all the previous changes correctly to the game engine, it's far from given that this is the case for the changes made by BodySlide. As it stands, running BodySlide through MO was the last thing I did before the game started crashing reproducibly.

I'm baffled how BodySlide could provoke such changes, which is why I'm asking here.