From Step Mods | Change The Game
(Redirected from Smart Souls)
Smart Soulsby shadeMe
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Type a version string using the format indicated by the placeholder text below. Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below. For unofficial user-created guides, use the format indicated by the placeholder text. Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
The Smart Souls.ini file needs to be edited manually. To do this:
- While in Mod Organizer, right-click the Smart Souls mod on the left-hand side
- Select the menu option Open in explorer
- Within the new window, navigate into the SKSE/Plugins folder
- Right-click within the folder and select the menu option New > Text Document
- Name the file Smart Souls.ini (make sure you are showing File Extensions - click here to see how)
- Open the new file and copy the below contents, pasting them into the file
[General] ForceSoulSoulGemSizeMatch=1 LimitBlackGemsToBlackSouls=1 [Notifications] ShowCapturedSoulQuality=1 ShowEscapedSoulQuality=1
- Save and close the file
If you forget to follow the instructions above, the Smart Souls.ini file should be created upon running the game for the first time after this mod's installation. It will be located in the Mod Organizer Overwrite folder. This file needs to be dragged and dropped into the SKSE/Plugins folder within the Smart Souls mod.