SkyrimLE:Skyrim Realistic Overhaul
From Step Mods | Change The Game
Skyrim Realistic Overhaulby Starac
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Type a version string using the format indicated by the placeholder text below. Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below. For unofficial user-created guides, use the format indicated by the placeholder text. Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
SRO contains files larger than the normal baseline for STEP
Please be aware that SRO contains files that are typically 2-4K in resolution. The typical baseline for STEP is 1-2K (or the vanilla/HRDLC sizes), therefore, SRO is often double the baseline in most cases. Users who experience slowdowns after installing SRO, may wish to consider reducing the texture sizes, but process is not covered in this Guide.
Download and install:
- Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 1
- Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 2
- Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 3
- SRO 1.8. original Skyrim version update
- Overwrite any files, if extracting and combining before installation.
- If installing the individual files directly to MO either:
- Install the files separately and in the order listed above or,
- Install to a single "mod" using the Merge option.