FalloutNV:New Vegas Heap Replacer
From Step Mods | Change The Game
New Vegas Heap Replacerby iranrmrf
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- Download the archive from Nexus, using the Manual Download option.
- Open the downloaded archive and run cpu_info.exe
- A command prompt will appear and display the mod version to be use based on your hardware.
- From the download archive, open the folder which name matches the version displayed by the command prompt.
- Copy d3dx9_38.dll from that folder and paste it into
Fallout New Vegas\folder (not the data directory!), usually found at
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas.