From Step Mods | Change The Game
Helmet Overlayby Slippy
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- Download and install the main file.
- In the installer tick Medium (2k) on the Texture Resolution screen.
- Tick Enable on the Texture pre-loading screen.
EXTENDING THE LIST OF SUPPORTED HEADGEAR
- Two items featured on the Step Guide are not currently supported by Helmet Overlay. Follow the steps below to provide support:
- Right-click on Helmet Overlay in the left pane of MO and select Open in Explorer from the drop-down menu.
- Find and open the Helmet Overlay folder. There should be a file named
- Open the txt file and scroll to the very bottom of it.
Enter(also known as
Backspace)to start a new row and paste the following lines of text exactly as written bellow:
@EMR-StealthSuitMkII.esp:00331E $ranger_blu.dds $helm.dds 1 ; Stealth Suit Operative Helmet @1nivVSLArmors.esp:011C1C $goggles02.dds $glasses.dds 0 ; Hunter's Cowboy Goggles
- 5. Save and close the file when done.