FalloutNV:Fallout Character Overhaul
From Step Modifications | Change The Game
Fallout Character Overhaulby Drumber
|Mod Group:||08-Character Appearance|
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
No guides are using this modVersion-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
Fallout Character Overhaul 3.0
INSTALLATION - Upgrade
- Install the Fallout Character Overhaul 3.01 Update.
- When MO asks for confirmation, click Merge, not Replace.
- Double-click on the mod in the left pane of MO and select the "Optional ESPs" tab.
- Move the
FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp", "FCO - Russel.esp" and "FCO - NPC Change.esp"to the "Optional ESPs" box.
- Make sure that
FCO - Master.espis the only plugin listed in the "Available ESPs" box.
MANDATORY INI EDITS
- Once the installation is complete, click the Tools button at the top of MO and select INI Editor
- Check the value of the following line in both fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini.
- If the line does not exist, paste it in:
- If it exists, make sure their values are exactly the same as below:
bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles = 1