From Step Mods | Change The Game
Dog 2Kby Phlunder
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- Download the file manually to a location of your choice.
- Drag and drop the archive to the Downloads tab of MO.
- Double-click on the archive in Mo to install the mod.
- Right-click on the mod in the left pane of MO and select Open in Explorer.
- Open the
\textures\creatures\dogfolder and find the file named dogdad.dds.
- Rename the file to
- In the same folder create a copy of the dog_n.dds file and rename that copy to
- The last four steps are optional; they serve as a solution to the lack of high-quality Legion mongrel texture replacers. It will turn all Legion Mongrels to German Shepherds which is not ideal, but still way better than the low-res vanilla textures.