Wrye Bashby Wrye Bash Team
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
If updating to 306, you need to uninstall your previous version.
MO users - Install and be certain to tick the stand-alone executable version when prompted for the path to the Steam/Skyrim directory. Wrye Bash users - see the Wrye Bash Guide.
Since you must launch Wrye Bash through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add Wrye Bash to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type Wrye Bash.
- For the Binary field, browse to your Wrye Bash installation and select the Wrye Bash.exe application.
- Uncheck Close MO when started if necessary.
- Click the Add button. This will add Wrye Bash to your executables list.
- Click Close.
Now each time you want to run Wrye Bash, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run.