SkyrimLE:Skyrim Search Plugin
Skyrim Search Pluginby qbx2
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Requires a manual install: Expand Skyrim Search, right-click Data and select Set data directory.
Since you must launch the skyrimsearch_dbupdater application through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods and update its database, add it to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type Skyrim Search Plugin Database Updater.
- For the Binary field, browse to your Skyrim Search Plugin installation and select the skyrimsearch_dbupdater.exe application.
- For the Start in field, navigate to the base game Skyrim directory and select it.
- Click the Add button. This will add the Skyrim Search Plugin Database Updater to your executables list.
- Click Close.
Now each time you need to update the Skyrim Search database, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run.