SkyrimLE:Skyrim Performance Monitor
Skyrim Performance Monitorby Sir Garnon
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Installing Skyrim Performance Monitor
- Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Download the mod from the mod page using the download manually link and extract the zip archive.
- Install the SlimDX Runtime .NET 2.0 (January 2012).msi included in the archive. (If you're upgrading to a new version of SPM and already have SlimDX installed, there's no need to uninstall/reinstall SlimDX. You can simply skip this step)
- Install Skyrim Performance Monitor by running the setup.exe included in the archive.
- The default install location is in Documents. You may change this according to your preference.
Please remember to completely uninstall any previous versions of SPM prior to upgrading.
Initial Setup of Skyrim Performance Monitor
- Launch Skyrim Performance Monitor and click the Setup... button at bottom right.
- Select your Primary Gaming Video Card from the drop-down in the Primary Video Card tab.
- Go to the Miscellaneous Settings tab.
- ENBoost and ENB users should check the Attempt Support for Custom D3D9.dll and Combine TESV and ENBHost System RAM settings.
- Click Save
Configuring Skyrim Performance Monitor for Use with Mod Organizer
- Launch Skyrim Performance Monitor and click the "Setup..." button at bottom right.
- Go to the File Paths tab and point the Skyrim Launcher File Path to your ModOrganizer.exe. Here is an example for Mod Organizer and other launchers.
- Click Save.
- Click the Launch Skyrim button at bottom right, which will start Mod Organizer (make certain that Mod Organizer is not already running first!). From there you can select your desired profile and run SKSE (or other launcher) to play Skyrim and monitor its performance.