FalloutNV:DarNified UI - TTW
From Step Modifications | Change The Game
DarNified UI - TTWby Axonis, DarN, Jesus H Christ, MamaStankum, Roy Batty, pintocat
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
No guides are using this modVersion-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- Download the main file and the Optional file "MCM matches HUD". These files are not on Nexus, so use your web browser to download them.
- Once downloading is complete, open MO and find the Install a new mod from an archive option.
- Navigate MO to your mod download location and install the main file.
- Wait for the installation to complete and press the Install a new mod from an archive button again.
- Navigate MO to your mod download location and install the optional file, "Darnified MCM.7z".
(OPTIONAL) ADD DARNIFIED UI TO MO's DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE
- An optional step for those who like to keep an archive of all downloads:
- Open MO and navigate to the Downloads tab in the right pane.
- Open DarNified UI's download location.
- Drag and drop the files from your download location to MO's Downloads tab.