From Step Modifications | Change The Game
|This guide is not current! It may contain information that is incorrect or not in line with the current state of the game!|
View the current changelog instead
Many of you have asked how to go about updating your STEP installation without re-installing everything. We're aiming to provide more in-depth instructions in the near future, but until then we'll try to make these changelogs as detailed as possible. If using a mod manager, re-arranging mods is very simple; see your mod manager's documentation for details.
- [G] SkyrimLE:Terrain Bump - Mod removed from Nexus.
Mod Order Changes
- SkyrimLE:Not Another Colored Map Icon Mod has been moved to load AFTER SkyUI in Section E. It also now has a SkyUI patch that should be used.
- SkyrimLE:Detailed Chests and SkyrimLE:Ruins Clutter Improved have been moved from Section K into Section F so that they are overwritten by SkyrimLE:Static Mesh Improvement Mod. See current Section F for revised order.
- SkyrimLE:Dawnguard Crossbow Bolts Visualized now has an optional "HD Textures" file that STEP recommends.
- Killable Children renamed to Non-Essential Children.
- Ultimate HD Fire Effects now has an optional "SMIM compatible meshes" file that should be used.
- Arvak Reborn's BCF is no longer needed.
- The Choice is Yours now has a Dawnguard patch that Dawnguard users should use.