From Step Mods | Change The Game
WARNINGThis guide is not current! It may contain information that is incorrect or not in line with the current state of the game!
View the current changelog instead
Many of you have asked how to go about updating your STEP installation without re-installing everything. We're aiming to provide more in-depth instructions in the near future, but until then we'll try to make these changelogs as detailed as possible. If using a mod manager, re-arranging mods is very simple; see your mod manager's documentation for details.
- [G] SkyrimLE:Terrain Bump - Mod removed from Nexus.
Mod Order Changes
- SkyrimLE:Not Another Colored Map Icon Mod has been moved to load AFTER SkyUI in Section E. It also now has a SkyUI patch that should be used.
- SkyrimLE:Detailed Chests and SkyrimLE:Ruins Clutter Improved have been moved from Section K into Section F so that they are overwritten by SkyrimLE:Static Mesh Improvement Mod. See current Section F for revised order.
- SkyrimLE:Dawnguard Crossbow Bolts Visualized now has an optional "HD Textures" file that STEP recommends.
- Killable Children renamed to Non-Essential Children.
- Ultimate HD Fire Effects now has an optional "SMIM compatible meshes" file that should be used.
- Arvak Reborn's BCF is no longer needed.
- The Choice is Yours now has a Dawnguard patch that Dawnguard users should use.