From Step Mods | Change The Game
(Redirected from SkyrimLE:1.9.1e/changelog)
WARNINGThis guide is not current! It may contain information that is incorrect or not in line with the current state of the game!
View the current changelog instead
- IMPORTANT: Run BOSS (step-4H) and enable the esps after installing those mods!
- In step-4 adjusted few mods placement.
- Deadly Traps and Sickly Diseases
- Extra Spell Hotkeys (NOTE: Put the files in Skyrim/Asi folder (create that folder). Requires "Script Dragon")
- New Firewood
- PISE - Improved Skyrim Experience (NOTE: From the Optionals also pick "PISE-Difficult Bartering.esp", "PISE-Misc Vendors.esp" and "PISE-Vendors.esp". DON'T use Darker Night since causes graphical glitches!)
- Script Dragon (NOTE: Put the asi and ini files in Skyrim/Asi folder (create that folder), and the 2 dll files in Skyrim folder)
- Smart Souls (NOTE: Put the dll file in Data/SKSE/plugins folder. Requires SKSE)
- Skryim Redesigned -DETAILED INSTALLATION- (NOTE: Install AFTER "HD Misc", overwrite)
- Subliminal Traps (NOTE: I recommend to also use the "Tripwire" optional addon)
- Tytanis - The Ultimate Mod (NOTE: This mod, despite its awesomeness, is rather overpowered and some users can't deal with it; if you are one of them use these instead: Lost Art of the Blacksmith "Bethesda Safe" version, More Craftables and Vals Crafting Meltdown)
Mods made ALTERNATE instead of recommended:
- Lost Art of the Blacksmith "Bethesda Safe" version, More Craftables and Vals Crafting Meltdown are now all alternate of Tytanis since it includes them: use them or use Tytanis.
- Cowardly Horses (Now included in PISE)