From Step Modifications Wiki
(Redirected from SkyrimLE:1.8.7/changelog)
|This guide is not current! It may contain information that is incorrect or not in line with the current state of the game!|
View the current changelog instead
- Updated iCCC-ENB to v1.56.
- Updated note in step-6A, about the correct exe to launch the game.
- Added borderless window suggestion in step-6I.
- Added FPS limiter suggestion in step-6L
- Added laptop's Nvidia "Optimus" tweak for iCCC suggestion in step-6M
- HiRes Glass Armor and Weapons Retex (NOTE: I recommend "Improved Green" version, ...if you don't hate green)
- Blood Dragon Fix (NOTE: Install AFTER "Improved Dragon Texture", overwrite. Put in Data/textures/actors/dragon)
- Ebony Armor Redone
- Eyebrows Match Hair
- Fox Textures
- HQ College of Winterhold
- Intricate Spider Webs
- Monster Retex Packs
- More Craftables
- Spamheinzs HD Farmhouse
Mods REMOVED (moved in "non-recommended" mods):
- Riften HQ Textures (NOTE: Differs too much from the original -rusty- Riften textures, seems like someone cleans up the wood every hour)
- Tytanis - The Ultimate Mod (NOTE: After extensive testing I realised this mod is a bit cheaty, makes crafting really too easy, but since things may change, I'll probably consider this in future)
New/Updated mod NOTES:
- Iron Ore Vein Retex (NOTE: If you like spotting ore veins being damn easy (cheat-like), use this instead: Glowing Ore Veins 300)
- Lost Art of the Blacksmith (NOTE: Added back as recommended, if your Skyrim is updated to v1.2, use the "Bethesda Safe" version!)
- SKSE - Skyrim Script Extender (NOTE: Put the files in the Skyrim directory. For Skyrim v1.2 only!)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The 4GB Launcher DOES launch SKSE if the file is there, so just start the game through the 4GB Launcher, or through SBW.exe (Simple Borderless Window) if using it.
- Vals Crafting Meltdown (NOTE: Added back as recommended)