From Step Mods | Change The Game
(Redirected from SkyrimLE:1.7.5/changelog)
WARNINGThis guide is not current! It may contain information that is incorrect or not in line with the current state of the game!
View the current changelog instead
- Updated Nvidia Inspector settings.
- Enabled LOD Bias -0.375 (Improves texture/LOD quality).
- Switched SSAO mode to "Performance" (Much more performant with minor quality loss).
- Added Nvidia Inspector detailed description for each setting.
- Added detailed installation order for texture mods requiring overwriting each other (step-4A).
- Added "Disable Intro" INI tweak.
- Updated screenshots.
- Updated recommended mods list:
- Snow and Rocks HD (NOTE: Use only Rocks, install AFTER "Skyrim HD", overwrite)
- Alternative Road Textures (NOTE: Place the files in "Data/textures/landscape/roads")
- ReAL Sun - insane0h Realistic Sunglare (NOTE: If you don't like this (how could you?), check the more popular Skyrim Sunglare)
- Skyrim NO Intro Movie (Not needed anymore, there is an INI tweak (step-6L) to disable the intro)
Updated mod NOTES:
- Skyrim HD - 2K Textures (Updated to v1.1beta, you don't need to remove any folder from it anymore, bugs have been fixed!)
- Beautiful Skyrim - HD Clutter and Furniture (Install AFTER "Skyrim HD" and "Skeleton Better Textures", overwrite)
- Skyrim Sunglare (This isn't the preferred recommended sunglare mod anymore, check ReAL Sun - insane0h Realistic Sunglare instead)
- Realistic Water Textures (NOTE: I recommend to also use "Reduced Object Splashing" and "Foam with Bubbles" addons)