SkyrimLE:Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized
From Step Modifications Wiki
(Redirected from SkyrimLE:Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized)
Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimizedby Vano89
|Mod Group:||06-Models & Textures|
|Baseline:||Hybrid + Vanilla normals|
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
Note that the following options are written in terms of the Wrye Bash Wizard and FOMOD options. If installing manually (not recommended), make sure to adjust accordingly.
Select the option that best suits your VRAM limitations...
- Less than 1GB
- Full 1024: Select "Core files" (selected by default), "Vanilla Secondary stuff", and all four "Vanilla" optionals. Also install the "Compatible Version" optional. Disable the three "HighResTexturePack" ESPs in launcher or mod manager.
- Between 1GB and 1.25GB - Baseline
- Hybrid (1024 + 2048) + Vanilla NormalMaps: Select "Core files" (selected by default), "Hi-Res Secondary stuff", and "Hybrid + Vanilla NM files". Also install the "Compatible Version" optional.
- Between 1.25GB and 1.5GB
- Hybrid (1024 + 2048): Select "Core files" (selected by default) and "Hi-Res Secondary stuff". Also install the "Compatible Version" optional.
- Greater than 1.5GB
- Do not download this mod, just use the full HRDLC.