From Step Modifications Wiki
SSELODGenby Ehamloptiran, Sheson, xEdit Team
Guide/Version-Specific Mod Recommendations
Version-specific Recommendations must use a Version string equal to that of both ModList and Guide!Copy/paste the intended guide version from the "Existing Guides" table above (if it exists) into the field below.Editors: Please DO NOT use wiki headings inside of custom Recommendations and also avoid using templates if at all possible! Template calls add to the max threshold, and headings mess up the guide ToC.
- Ensure the latest version of the required redistributable packages are installed. Both the x86 and x64 version should be installed.
- Download the latest xLODGen Beta
- Extract the file to the Tools folder. (e.g.
- Open the extracted folder and create a new folder within for the tool's output files.
- Recommended folder name is: xLODGen_Output
Users should now have a xLODGen folder (e.g.
../Modding/Tools/xLODGen/). Users will run it at the end of the Guide.