TES5Edit can't find the plugin list

DMCbr

Question

After trying this step tutorials for 1st time, i expended 3 days to reach 2.N. Patches section, and got some weird erros with TES5Edit not working anymore... So i deleted skyrim from steam and everything else related to mods, used ccleaner to remove anything left behind, and here i am starting all over....

This time TES5Edit error came just at the 1st use, at the 2.B. Clean the Update ESM

Any advice please? =/

The error is: TES5edit can't find the plugin list (i checked the file, it is there!). See the picture for details.

TES5Edit 3.1.2 starting session 2016-02-04 00:18:44

Using Skyrim Data Path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\
Using ini: C:\Users\fabio\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini
Using plugin list: C:\Users\fabio\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Plugins.txt
Fatal: Could not find plugin list

5 answers to this question

It have full permissions for everyone. Maybe its better for me to stop with this modding stuff... I dont play for 3 weeks now, its just thousands of downloads everytime and the game never works in the end. 

Nevermind, ill take a break from Skyrim and play other games, maybe in the future things will start to work for me =/

Tkx anyway.

Just did a last try installing before i delete Skyrim from my Steam: installed STEP core with only MO + LOOT, no TES5Edit or anything else, added another 60~80 mods from asian sites and nexus and................................... ITS WORKING LIKE A CHARM! 40 fps in dungeons, 30 fps outside. Not bad for my weak laptop :D

So the problem was that stupid EDIT procedures...

FTW