Dragon Combat Overhaul with S.T.E.P V2.2.9.2

Masterblakie

Question

5 answers to this question

Bumping this thread to request advice on installing Dragon Combat Overhaul OR Deadly Dragons mods into STEPx.  Since my character reached mid level (30+) dragons are simply a push over, first battle with Alduin just went too smoothly with only STEP...

Their respective features are provided at Nexus of course, and beleive they are compatible with each other (correct me if wrong here...), BUT which one do you think (or know) is less script heavy, and/or potentially more stable?  Not so much interested in installing both.

I simply don't have the knowledge to make an informed judgement.  Thank you for any advice provided.

Edited by Bandy

Deadly Dragons is pack of Neo's "Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition" Pack, it's wiki & support thread cover it. The mod is pretty straightforward & has an MCM menu for in game customization.

Dragon Combat Overhaul can be run in addition to Deadly Dragons, or on its own. It makes dragons much more difficult and interesting, and may make the endgame dragon battle unwinnable, that being said I installed it.

Use Mod Organizer, create a new profile with one or both mods added to your existing install, and worse case scenario you go back to the profile without the dragon mod(s) and start a new game. New games are always more fun, like pets & relationships, change is good.