Merge Issue with Load Order

yay for stupid mistakes... and thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I successfully got all the way through the intro without a crash or freeze.

Now... hopefully on to adding a few must-have mods without breaking everything again...

Is SR:LE Extended stable or not really?

SRLE Extended is still in Beta (less then a month old) so as Neo says if your not an expert modder wait for a bit before I have stopped sorting things out but I would say it is quite stable but I am still tweaking.

I think if LOOT has no rule on an ESP and does not have proper masters, it cannot be trusted where it will stick it in the line-up; kind of like SQL without an order by.

After adding the rule, they are 69 and 70 for me, but were previously 70 and 69.

Edited by Electrocutor

I added this rule ages ago just to make sure that is did happen worth thinking about adding Neo

Yeah, sounds like another "I hate LOOT" moments... sometimes I think I'd be better served just posting a load order. BOSS was at least deterministic in where it placed things. I will add it to my list of things to add.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also curious about the extra patch added during the merge of Vivid Extended stuff. This patch was not linked anywhere else in the guide. Is it a patch that has since been removed, but the merge instructions still included it by accident?

• TS Vivid Patch.esp (Download here. Patch by Neovalen.)

I was curious about this, since I'd never noticed it before. I opened it in TES5Edit to check it out.

It looks like Neovalen used it to more consistently apply True Storms thunder sound effects where they were not previously used, to merge the Vividian Extended Weather effects with the True Storms ones, and to restore Vividian Extend Weather settings where True Storms would nulled them out or overwritten them with Vanilla values.

I'm sure I missed something, but that was enough to convince me to keep them.

Neovalen, thank you for all the great and hard work.