SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Enhanced Mighty Dragons https://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/enhanced-mighty-dragons/ has been added to TESTING Video from the mighty brodual.

All the esps can can be merged but currently the ERSO 09 – Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected esp has a USKP not USLEEP patch. So use the vanillia version then make compatabile with USLEEP.

would love to hear your throughts on this (It will possbily replace Dragon comabt overhaul). I will likely provide a replacemnet esp for this if it is accepted into the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I read this from a forum:

• SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators - Rating: Eight (8)

While SkyTEST doesn't fit the classification of a dangerous mod, it is a mod that has some technical issues that people should be aware of. The mod author refuses to use or support unofficial modding tools, and as a result none of the plugins have been cleaned with Tes5edit and some of them have numerous errors from CK errors that can occasionally cause problems. While this doesn't always show itself in a save game as the errors are relatively minor, it can have potential consequences so I no longer recommend the mod. A suitable alternative is Animal Tweaks which while it doesn't have some of the more dynamic features such as animals hibernating and having internal factions, it does a fantastic job of making animals better to fight and is much better put together and also much more compatible. It also doesn't increase spawns of have baby animals like SkyTEST does but you can get those features from Skyrim Immersive Creatures which Animal Tweaks supports

Replacement - Animal Tweaks

I also recommend the mod Farm Animals.

I read this from a forum:

• SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators - Rating: Eight (8)

While SkyTEST doesn't fit the classification of a dangerous mod, it is a mod that has some technical issues that people should be aware of. The mod author refuses to use or support unofficial modding tools, and as a result none of the plugins have been cleaned with Tes5edit and some of them have numerous errors from CK errors that can occasionally cause problems. While this doesn't always show itself in a save game as the errors are relatively minor, it can have potential consequences so I no longer recommend the mod. A suitable alternative is Animal Tweaks which while it doesn't have some of the more dynamic features such as animals hibernating and having internal factions, it does a fantastic job of making animals better to fight and is much better put together and also much more compatible. It also doesn't increase spawns of have baby animals like SkyTEST does but you can get those features from Skyrim Immersive Creatures which Animal Tweaks supports

Replacement - Animal Tweaks

I also recommend the mod Farm Animals.

Yes I am aware of this it is because the mod author wouldn't clean the mod with TES5Edit. I have given instructions on how to do this in the guide and it is safe I have been using it for years with no issues.

I tried Animals tweak but i found it boring the animal were dumb and I missed SkyTest so I brought I back.

Enhanced Mighty Dragons...

For me this is the greatest Dragon Overhaul, but I haven't tested the newer version of "Dragon comabt overhaul". Dragons are a real challenge with this mod, and like Erkeil said in his description each Dragon is more characterized. I was really surprised by every new dragon i met, and i think every dragon has great details that fits in the game perfectly.

Btw, the whole ERSO has many great little modules - i used it for a long time. Maybe we should look what is interesting for SR:LE.

For me this is the greatest Dragon Overhaul, but I haven't tested the newer version of "Dragon comabt overhaul". Dragons are a real challenge with this mod, and like Erkeil said in his description each Dragon is more characterized. I was really surprised by every new dragon i met, and i think every dragon has great details that fits in the game perfectly.

Btw, the whole ERSO has many great little modules - i used it for a long time. Maybe we should look what is interesting for SR:LE.

yes thanks for the suggestion it is now flagged as TESTING

So this is kind of a combination of a question and suggestion.

In SR:LE, there are a whole bunch of different lighting mods, but the one that wins in terms of load order is the RSPatch A.K.A. Relighting Skyrim, and ELE covers just about everything that RSPatch doesn't. In SR:LE Extended, you consistently use the ELFX patches probably because that is the only lighting option that the mods have. So the question is, if Relighting Skyrim and ELE have precedence for lighting in SR:LE, should SR:LE Extended have a home-made patch that perhaps keeps the lighting changes from the ELFX patches, but also carries over the Lighting Template from ELE or RS so-as to maintain the standard used for everything from SR:LE?

In SR:LE, there are a whole bunch of different lighting mods, but the one that wins in terms of load order is the RSPatch A.K.A. Relighting Skyrim, and ELE covers just about everything that RSPatch doesn't. In SR:LE Extended, you consistently use the ELFX patches probably because that is the only lighting option that the mods have. So the question is, if Relighting Skyrim and ELE have precedence for lighting in SR:LE, should SR:LE Extended have a home-made patch that perhaps keeps the lighting changes from the ELFX patches, but also carries over the Lighting Template from ELE or RS so-as to maintain the standard used for everything from SR:LE?

mmmm never really thought about it maybe there should be a patch like you say that carries over ELFX changes but maintain the SRLE standard another thing for me to look into (if someone want to have a go at doing such a patch that would be awesome too).

The version of Relighting Skyrim in SRLE only covers those areas ELFX does not.

ELE Overrides the image spaces of all cells to standardize them.

Therefore it is 100% correct to use ELFX patches to move light bulbs around.

... and also correct to then create a patch that forwards the ELE imagespace into the ELFX update... I may work on this for a few mods.

The Relighting Skyrim plugin in base SR:LE is a custom version by Neo that touches only the places that ELFX doesn't.

Therefore is perfectly compatible with ELFX and subsequently with ELE.

EDIT: Oops...a bit late my reply was!!  ::D:

Edited by Astakos