SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I still have the old info of SRLE Extended the last info updated was on 01/23/2016.  I was wandering if you can make a separate info for those who still have the original Bijin mods like myself.  Like I said I still have the info for the ones with the original Bijin mods.  I made two versions of the SRLE Extended guide, one with the original Bijin mods and one w/o the original Bijin mods.

the only difference between what is in the guide and what was in the is Bijin Wives, Bijin Customizer, the private lydia version and the older meregd esp which i still have and could make available if people wish it.

Also has anyone tested the Lords of Skyrim I uploaded for the grey face Bug

I am testing out a new merge if anyone wants to try it and give me feedback

Thunderchild Epic shouts

Aurora

Wintermyst

Load Order:

Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp

Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp

Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp

Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp

Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

I loaded the merged esp after Disparity

I already know it has some conflicts with disparity a few record need to be forwarded into the CR.

Sure I can test it, but I recently lost all game related files on my pc due to a hard HDD crash (800GB gone), so I dont even have SRLE installation, but if that's not required I can test?

Btw, there is a enchantment related mod I like to suggest (I have suggested it before in main thread):

Enchanted Arsenal by egocarib (make it possible to select different enchantment effects from 12 different mods and mix them ingame. MCM) Picture of MCM + Video from Brodual

- Compatible with "everything", no serious issues or bugs. Enchant Shader, Enchant Art, Hit Shader, Hit Art and Lingering FX can be changed ingame.

the only difference between what is in the guide and what was in the is Bijin Wives, Bijin Customizer, the private lydia version and the older meregd esp which i still have and could make available if people wish it.

Also has anyone tested the Lords of Skyrim I uploaded for the grey face Bug

I have the Bijin merged that was uploaded 01/5/16.  And I have the latest Bijin merged. 

Sure I can test it, but I recently lost all game related files on my pc due to a hard HDD crash (800GB gone), so I dont even have SRLE installation, but if that's not required I can test?

Btw, there is a enchantment related mod I like to suggest (I have suggested it before in main thread):

Enchanted Arsenal by egocarib (make it possible to select different enchantment effects from 12 different mods and mix them ingame. MCM) Picture of MCM + Video from Brodual

- Compatible with "everything", no serious issues or bugs. Enchant Shader, Enchant Art, Hit Shader, Hit Art and Lingering FX can be changed ingame.

No SRLE is not required only Dawngaurd is required.

I am currently looking at Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58635/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have the Bijin merged that was uploaded 01/5/16.  And I have the latest Bijin merged. 

then the method is the same copy and paste the texture and meshes from the 3 bijin mods into a mod folder called Bijin merged then add the esp i created.

saw that this and throught i might be cool for our ever growing armor merge https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73007/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

No SRLE is not required only Dawngaurd is required.

I am currently looking at Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58635/?

ok good.

yeah, and Enchanted Arsenal is compatible with Wintermyst, Wintermyst add more enchantments and Enhanced Arsenal is only a visual mod that make it possible for each player to select the visual effects they prefer for their enchantments.

Edited by xxx78

I got 2 questions :

Are us/you thinking about adding standalone weapons and making a weapins merge just like the armors?

2. Mods for houses in other holds maybe? Hjerim mod, for example.

1. if i found enough weapons worthy of a megre then yes, however i don't see why we can do a armors and weapons merged to keep th esp count to 1

2. i am always opne to suggestions.

ok good.

yeah, and Enchanted Arsenal is compatible with Wintermyst, Wintermyst add more enchantments and Enhanced Arsenal is only a visual mod that make it possible for each player to select the visual effects they prefer for their enchantments.

ok illl take a look at Enchanted Aesenal

I'll tkae a look at these too.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I am testing out a new merge if anyone wants to try it and give me feedback

Thunderchild Epic shouts

Aurora

Wintermyst

Load Order:

Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp

Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp

Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp

Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp

Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

I loaded the merged esp after Disparity

I already know it has some conflicts with disparity a few record need to be forwarded into the CR.

Do you have the merged esp?

Do you have the merged esp?

no it's more to cut the number of esps from the guide there all from the same mod author and the don't conflict with each other.

I am not overly sure if Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp should be in the merge need to do more testing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

no it's more to cut the number of esps from the guide there all from the same mod author and the don't conflict with each other.

I am not overly sure if Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp should be in the merge need to do more testing.

If u're looking to reduce the number of esps here are some suggestions: TimingIsEverything.esp,Thieves Guild Requirements.esp,PilgrimsDelight.esp,Gildergreen Regrown.esp,MoonGlow.esp, Footprints.esp, BFSEffects.esp,Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp,AshRocks.esp,SulfurRocks.esp,Faction Crossbows.esp,NightingaleArrows.esp,Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp,AHZmoreHUD.esp,iHUD.esp,Extended UI.esp,

AMatterOfTime.esp,Lock Overhaul.esp..I've merged all of these and much more into 5 or 6

If u're looking to reduce the number of esps here are some suggestions: TimingIsEverything.esp,Thieves Guild Requirements.esp,PilgrimsDelight.esp,Gildergreen Regrown.esp,MoonGlow.esp, Footprints.esp, BFSEffects.esp,Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp,AshRocks.esp,SulfurRocks.esp,Faction Crossbows.esp,NightingaleArrows.esp,Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp,AHZmoreHUD.esp,iHUD.esp,Extended UI.esp,

AMatterOfTime.esp,Lock Overhaul.esp..I've merged all of these and much more into 5 or 6

never throught about these as most of these dont conflcit with each nor are they in SR conflict resoultion or SRLE Extend CR.

so i am for now recommending this merge

PilgrimsDelight.esp,

MoonGlow.esp,

AshRocks.esp,

SulfurRocks.esp

since these are all in the same section of SRLE these would be perfect for merging.

I have been thinking about mergiing all the UI mods too:

Fraction crossbow is already merged in with the armor mods which might turn into a weapons and armors merge.

Edited by Darth_mathias
I have been thinking about mergiing all the UI mods too:

Fraction crossbow is already merged in with the armor mods which might turn into a weapons and armors merge.

To the weapons&armors u could add NightingaleArrows if u use the CCO compatibility patch..and for the mods that have mcm..better to use the Standalone..if u use the merge script u have to remember to copy the translations files..