Renthal HD Flora all in one

Rebel47

He has a lot of things that are nice - and quite a few that I want nothing to do with, honestly. Where his work is concerned, I think we're better off cherry-picking from the individual mods than taking everything, especially since this includes terrain textures that I'm pretty sure we won't want.

He has a lot of things that are nice - and quite a few that I want nothing to do with, honestly. Where his work is concerned, I think we're better off cherry-picking from the individual mods than taking everything, especially since this includes terrain textures that I'm pretty sure we won't want.

Totally agree

• 1 month later...

His textures are hit or miss, but mostly miss. He is surfing on that stupid 4k popularity wave where resolution is above anything, including quality. What's the point of 4k resolution texture when the object looks like a blurry mess ingame?

Not to mention when the actual mesh is small enough that it doesn't even render the full 4k quality on game anyway due to your games resolution.

• 2 weeks later...

after a few test, i must admit that some of the flora in hd seems too much as Techangel85 explain.

Some are nice lonely but there is a problem when mixed with normal flora. i'll try to find some time to explore them one by one (individual mod posted).