Removing Immersive Citizens from STEP patch

uncleseano

Question

Hey guys,

Before I started my play through I removed the immersive citizens dependency from the STEP Extended patch. I used TES5Edits report masters script to get the job done and then cleaned the masters.

I'm not sure I have a problem but thalassa over at reddit skyrim mods mentioned thati might have a very serious problem with all the nav mesh edits.

So my question is how can I check if I removed all the mavmesh edits from the step extended patch? I don't really remember removing any to be honest. Are there any edits in step extended?

4 answers to this question

Pardon me, but why did You exclude it from Your setup?

I'm trying to get STEP Extended to work with Requiem 1.9.3 and I'm unsure if Immersive Citizens can be used along with it as there are no Requiem patches for IC.

Maybe I have do do the same as You did, so I can learn from Your experience...

Navmeshes are not forwarded to the STEP Patches. You shouldn't have anything to worry about in that regard.

Perfect, just what I wanted to hear! Thanks again.

P.S I had a look through the patch trying to figure out were the edits were and my god, that patch is a work of effin art. It's gorgeous. I even discovered it has Fast Travel Time Scale fix so I got to drop the .esp. You should prolly have that documented in the patch change log or something