Food automatic dialog

Hello everyone,

As you can see from this screenshot I'm getting a dialog pop up everytime I pick up food:

post-8630-0-16047500-1452423270_thumb.jpg

It's not very annoying, but it doesn't seem normal, and I'm afraid I might have problem with this down the road with realistic needs & disease and other mods.

I'm currently starting to add mods from the effects section. Any idea if I should be worried?

Thank you.

Theory: You also have CACO installed (or another similar mod that alters food records).

Evidence: CACO redoes a large number of things, including food item records. iNeed, by design, looks for unrecognized items and puts up that screen when one is detected (used), allowing you to set it as appropriate. This was done to allow for maximum mod compatibility. Because CACO does what it does, the original records that iNeed usually looks for aren't there, and so sees in this instance what it thinks is a new item, and shows this screen.

Conclusion: Both mods are working correctly, and once you set the item's category the first time (per playthrough, I think), you should not see it again for a given item.

Theory: You also have CACO installed (or another similar mod that alters food records).

Evidence: CACO redoes a large number of things, including food item records. iNeed, by design, looks for unrecognized items and puts up that screen when one is detected (used), allowing you to set it as appropriate. This was done to allow for maximum mod compatibility. Because CACO does what it does, the original records that iNeed usually looks for aren't there, and so sees in this instance what it thinks is a new item, and shows this screen.

Conclusion: Both mods are working correctly, and once you set the item's category the first time (per playthrough, I think), you should not see it again for a given item.

CACO does add items, but it also should have automatic compatibility with iNeed from the included scripts. Besides that, Cabbage is a vanilla item...

I would definitely be looking in the iNeed direction tho, something isn't right.