STEP Extended visual result inquiry

BuluBulu27

Question

Hello everyone!

I finally managed to make STEP Extended 2.2.9.2 work.

I picked 2K Textures when possible, and chose "High" LODs with DynDOLOD, but I want to know if STEP Extended is supposed to look this much like vanilla Skyrim (see screenshots).
I'm not using any ENB yet (although I have ENBoost).

IsMDXP2.jpgFqWtjef.jpg

If it is supposed to look like that and you don't seem to find any problem regarding the screenshots, then it's all I was wondering.
If not, what am I missing?

Thanks a lot!

4 answers to this question

Both of the shots are near Riverwood. The first shot is on the road from Helgen to Riverwood just past the guardian stones and the second shot is off the path coming out of the Helgen cave, but go up the mountain a bit just above the campsite. This is with Vividian Vanilla and Vivid Clouds and Fogs.

Offhand, both his screenshots seem fine to me keeping in mind that my old eyes don't see nearly as well as they used to.

fvHyumM6M6rDhTeZdk4FOIpx980Xfeba

Thank you TechAngel85 for this precision, and thank you Greg for those screenshots.

As far as I can tell, the only differences I notice are the warmer colors and smoother world, but that is due to your ENB.
However, one thing that is bothering is that, on your screenshots, you have grass and flowers in the distance whereas I do only have them close to me.

Also, whenever I'm near trees, I can see their shadows update in a circle around me, and it's really unpleasant to experience.

I'll look into what needs to be done for those two issues.

Thanks again!

EDIT: I solved those two issues, now all I need is an ENB to make those 2K Textures smoother.

Edited by BuluBulu27