Northfire's Skidmarks 1K-2K (by SgtPetterzon)

EssArrBee

Good day.

I plan on using the 1k textures since my laptop is kinda old and I've got 1080p. The files included in the 1k file are:

fxdirtmound01.dds

fxdirtmound01_n.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_h.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_n.dds

The first two correspond to the 2k-1k main file, and the last three to the 2k optional file Footprint. I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional.

In short, which files do you recommend to hide/remove from the 1k file?

Thank you!

Good day.

I plan on using the 1k textures since my laptop is kinda old and I've got 1080p. The files included in the 1k file are:

fxdirtmound01.dds

fxdirtmound01_n.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_h.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_n.dds

The first two correspond to the 2k-1k main file, and the last three to the 2k optional file Footprint. I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional.

In short, which files do you recommend to hide/remove from the 1k file?

Thank you!

The files should be the same across all resolutions so any instructions would apply to all resolution versions of the mod.

The files should be the same across all resolutions so any instructions would apply to all resolution versions of the mod.

True. But I did not understand the instructions. "I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional."

Thanks. :)

Install only the main file that includes the two dirt mound textures. The first optional files contains the 2K dragon footprint that isn't used in the guide. The other optional file is a combined 1K version of both the dirt mound and footprint textures.