Follower laments lack of gold for supplies

rdp4life

Question

Neovalen, thank you so much. I'm loving Skyrim Revisited and having a lot more fun playing. Even my wife who only watches couldn't believe it was the same game. She saw the screen and said "that looks a lot better than Skyrim" as I was running through Riverwood. That took a while to explain. :-)

Well done.

Okay, now my problem, I've gotten Lydia and she started complaining about the lack of drink and food. So I have her some and she shut up. Now she's complaining about the lack of gold. I tried giving her 250 Septims and she still complains. Also she was complaining about the lack of drinks in the Bannered Mare even though she still had mead, wine, and water skins.

Thanks again.

2 answers to this question

Okay, now my problem, I've gotten Lydia and she started complaining about the lack of drink and food. So I have her some and she shut up. Now she's complaining about the lack of gold. I tried giving her 250 Septims and she still complains. Also she was complaining about the lack of drinks in the Bannered Mare even though she still had mead, wine, and water skins.

I figured it out after turning on the iNeed text notifications. If you use the "Inventory" option to transfer items to a follower, iNeed does not notice them. It only notices if you go into "Talk" and tell your follower I need to trade with you.

I figured it out after turning on the iNeed text notifications. If you use the "Inventory" option to transfer items to a follower, iNeed does not notice them. It only notices if you go into "Talk" and tell your follower I need to trade with you.

You can also access it by using the "Equipment" option in EFF. Inventory is a separate box for EFF exclusively.