Send me a card when it works!

krossbonzz

Question

Well duck me running! lol Good eyes Nebulous ,, I had started downloading around midnight to 1:30am then again this morning at 7'ish. Hard on a little tv (18.5) I miss my 42" Sony :( So I will try the Green baseline Std 2.2.9.2 version with only the 3 files for enboost installed. I believe I have about 17Gb total of mods downloaded and had to research to find others not on Nexus anymore from the banned modder ThirteenOranges. Think I'll go make something like 3 gallons of stew so I can just sit smoke eat and mod :)

• +1 1

Sounds like a good plan to me (:

I tracked the folder size too when benchmarking/installing.

13.1 GB After installing Skyrim and doing the Launcher options

37.0 GB After installing (almost) everything from STEP

47.8 GB After installing (almost) everything from REGS

48.5 GB After installing ENB & Weather mods

51.1 GB After installing parallax textures

52.6 GB After installing Environment & Sound mods (that's where I am at the moment)

• +1 1

A wee bit bigger than the original 9 Gigs lol Doing a fresh 'nilla install right now to get ready for dot 2 base I found all of ThirteenOranges' mods in a 7z file, you have it or need it?

*Nice fubar when I deleted the whole Steam folder instead of just Skyrims ,,, ctd ctd ctd lol

,,,and still ctd, jeezus I'm gonna go to walmart and choke out somebody  :>:(:

Edited by krossbonzz

Got'r going on the modding,,, and now an old boss from Boston waants me to fly out to work all winter. Can't hunt Dragons if I do that! LOL

I did make seperate folders for the Guide core and extended install like you said to limit confusing this old man ::D:  Thanks

Edited by krossbonzz