Removing mods w/ plugins mid play-through

I wanna get rid of Millenia's Additional Weapons mod, because of some texture issues with the first gun on the list. So I was wondering what I can do here with my situation. The only choice I have currently is to remove the mod entirely and update the bashed patch. Is this the way to go a couple of days into my game? Another question I wanna roll past here. Can bring the mod back later without any issues or would if cause more issues?

I heard F:NV lets us add and remove mods without the Skyrim type issues, which I couldn't confirm. Thanks.

Depends if you want to get rid of all the guns or just that one. If it's all of them, then remove any of the guns you may have from that move from you or your companions' inventories. Fast travel to a different cell on the other side of the map and go indoors. Then follow the clean save procedure. 

Just getting rid of that one gun requires you to delete the gun from the plugin in xEdit. Little more tricky, but not really something that is to hard.

Or, just don't use that gun and put it in a container you don't care about.

I guess I can remove it from the mod with xEdit. I hope the rest are fine, because I haven't discovered them yet. Common sense I'm sure, but I'll ask :). Remove all "weapMBT87" references? Including these ones: "WeapMBT87T" and "RecipeMBT87T"?

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Ok I got it done, as I was playing, I found another gun with missing textures. The trench gun is showing as an exclamation point. So guess uninstall it. Oh well, thanks though.

Also noticed the NCR guard near the two big statues at the NCR Outpost. His face was purple. Side effect of running those two NPC overhauls. Just letting you know.

Thanks Mono! I do have the latest. I added the fix, I'll check it in-game soon.

@Srb I checked LOOT and this what I found:

Active Plugins: 126

Total Plugins: 149

Active is the correct one, right? the rest are in the Bashed Patch, 0.esp? Thank you!

Edited by FuzzRocket9

@Mono, sad to say it didn't fix the purple faces and even to new NPCs I encountered. I did rename the folder, but I'll check everything again. Also noticed sometimes that NPC's eyes are messed up. I heard that's immpossible to fix. Only 3 NPCs have it so far, so I don't really mind.

I now want to remove the jewelry mod. So my main question now is if I can apply the clean save method to removing any F:NV mod? Thank you. Also what would I notice while playing if my game is messed up from removing a mod? Thanks always guys.

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Usually if it's just a weapon mod or something adds some items to the game you can use the clean save method. Stuff you can't remove is gameplay mods, quest mods, something that adds tons of items to the game like Weapons of the New Millenia, or weather/lighting mods.