Better Stealth AI for Followers - No Torch while Sneaking (by kryptopyr and nbtc971)

rootsrat

No, I'm very much against adding an MCM for just a few toggles.  What I would do would be to add a simple global variable condition to the dialogue line.  Someone who wants to install the mod for just the torch feature could simply use the console to change the value of the global and hide the dialogue.  It's not something that I would really expect most people would have the need to toggle on and off frequently, so this method seems more than sufficient to me.  Plus, I don't really intend it to be a primary feature of the mod, it's just something that is very easy to add and would lend some additional flexibility to the mod.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm assuming this is for Extended; however, I would vote that this is even Core material. It is very seamless with the surrounding and could be regarded a fix for the faulty AI. SRB agrees. Anyone else?

Accepted for 2.2.9.1 at least Extended

My only question right now is: why did it take this long for this mod to be accepted? :)

This mod has been in testing for a looooooooong time. It just got lost in the shuffle.

Going Core unless there is some serious objection.

Yeah, it's pretty much a fix at this point, so Core is good.

• 3 months later...

I am sorry for posting this question here but could not think of a better place for it.

I have an issue with some followers(not all), vanilla and mod added, sandboxing in a tight pattern around and through my character.  I am pulling my hair out trying to find the cause.  I have had this issue with both ATF and EFF so I doubt it has anything to do with them.  I was hopping that the modding gurus here might have some insight on this issue.  I have tried hiding some idol.hkx files but that does not solve it. or I have not found the right one.  What should I be looking for and what would be the best way of searching for the cause besides uninstalling everything and going 1 or 5 mods at a time till i find it. <--- (This is a last resort)